Plz anonymize my account

I need a moderator/admin to anonymize my account. I think you’re all great, and I’ve mostly enjoyed my time posting here. Frankly, I don’t feel safe posting information about myself here anymore. Maybe I was silly to feel it was safe to begin with, but I tipped my hand a little too far, and that was my mistake.

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

@SzAdmin. User request to have account anonymized.

Please anonymize my account as well. Remember to be nice to new users and respectful toward each other. Farewell for now, fellow sufferers.

1 Like

@szadmin is handling all anonymizations right now because we are overworked. You can message him about it.

@SzAdmin

I want to let everyone here know that you have helped me in a way I could only feel always, I thought I was no good for this world, I felt I did not belong. I didn’t want to bring a child into the world to suffer like I have. Well, with a person I did and do… I always had a reason to continue living despite the hardships. So I kinda want to see her again.:neutral_face: I just don’t know if she wants to see me. I want to improve my health and well being, I worry for her safety a lot for all the ■■■■ I’ve been through. She is my heroine and the reason why I am alive still. Since the baby carriage or stimroller, whatever it is called now, hah. When I was 5 months to 2 years old, I lived in some apartments on 6th Street and Elm Avenue. I love her with all that I am.

Please anonymize my account.

3 Likes

@SzAdmin

I found my posts from this website quoted at treato.com I feel unsafe posting here under this name and account. Please anonymize my account.

Are you OK @tera? I clicked on that link and don’t see any quotes.

1 Like

yes I typed a list of my meds in a google search and the fifth hit is treato.com quoting me from sz.com

Will you be back?

are you asking me?

yes i am asking you

Do you want to PM me the link that got those search results?

oh yes I’ll be back, I just wont reveal such detail

1 Like

@tera

3 Likes

@SzAdmin NVM on anonymizing my account, damage is already done. Just give me a long suspension.

@anon1571434 you’re a love bug

1 Like

Why not just take a break from the forum and return when you’re ready? @Coldcomfort I’m not sure I understand why you’re requesting a suspension?

1 Like

I hope you all decide to stay! I never use my real name on the internet and don’t think anyone else should either. If you all stick with that (including the email address you use), then I think it is safe to post stuff.

3 Likes

Yeah i anon a little while ago, took a 3 month break and decided blogging on here was benefitcial, it was something I liked and needed to do so I came back.

Please do stay, and if you guys are anon
Thank you guys for your support and hope you the best. Best wishes for the future.

Yes, that’s why the forum guidelines request that users remain anonymous.