Plenty of Fish

I’m only 5’2" my husband is probably 5’7" on a good day. Why would he need to be any taller than that?

So if the women only want tall men, do the men only want skinny women? Just wondering.

2 Likes

When a man says that he’s looking for a woman of a certain height, weight, bust size, hair color, etc. nobody makes a big deal about it, but when a woman does that she’s a bit*h.

3 Likes

Actually I would think it would be kind of goofy for a guy to have one specific physical feature his criteria. I would think about trying to date after I get my own apartment and hopefully lose some more weight, and I would have a range. I probably wouldn’t date just anyone of any appearance but it’s not like I can expect a model. Especially with how I look.

1 Like

I couldn’t have that luxury now even if I wanted it. Now when I was thinner myself it depends on how you define skinny. Generally I tended to be ok with women who were about where I was.

LOL but that would be kind of funny.

If the women only want guys that could be on a basketball team…
And the guys only want women with a thigh gap…

They probably get about as many dates as I do.

I was replying to C Summers post to be clear. Typographalogical error.

2 Likes

I judge with my heart, looks over time will fade, and there better be something sustainable behind that facade.

1 Like

I don’t really have a type. But I thought about it though because I was asked. And all I could think was I don’t think I could because women are so complex and each one is different than the next.

Yeah I do have certain physical features I like but that changes over time. I could never settle with just one idea of a woman.

That’s good because people change in looks and thinking every few years?
Can you imagine marrying your childhood sweetheart, then 40 years later as you’ve matured into a well seasoned individual, your sweetheart still looks and thinks like a grade schooler?
hehehe, not so good.

1 Like

Some people might like that.

Some people need to stay in prison where they belong and pretend “Bubba” is their second grade best friend.

1 Like

That’s not what I meant haha. I meant some people like adult children as partners. They like the idea that they are their “protectors”.

Unhealthy and icky…unless both agree it’s all good. Then whatever two consenting adults agree on in the privacy of their own homes, is fine for all.
Be the “Partners” age be under 18, then look behind you, because I’ll be right there with my 5 iron in hand, and we won’t be golfing. We are to protect children from all predictors, no matter whose children they are.
(not you personally @anon1571434, just talking general terms here)

1 Like

I like meeting women the old fashioned way…in person in real life. I have some physical preferences but actually all my partners i have had looked very different. I suppose I go with the flow and i can fall in love easily, looks are not so important to me but if she is beautiful…i will not reject her for this. I suppose i look for this certain click moment when you hit off well, call it chemistry or compatibility. Its definately more than just looks. Its a feeling of really liking this other person and strongly reacting to her. The feeling of being in love with butterflies and electricity doesnt usually last more than a year or two. Then if only looks count you break up and seek another thrill in somebody new. If you really deeply like the person however and you have shared values, goals and interests you can be together a life time. If both constantly work for the relationship i guess.

1 Like