Pleasure and pain are connected in a way

I don’t like it but its true, for me at least.
Gotta withdraw from binge eating which is painful in order to feel pleasure.
This is a theory of mine that I will test out now NOW NOW. Starting NOW.
I wonder if it’s true but I will have to wait and see n bear the pain for the sake of the pleasure

I will keep u all updated
Maybe

what do you mean, honey

everybody gotta eat

I get head pain, that’s my problem

I’d take away all pain if I could.

2 Likes

the withdrawal pain I get if I don’t fall into the binge eating cycle.
It’s difficult to undergo that process.
2016, I fell into the cycle very severely of eating away everything in excess, I don’t like how it made me feel like a disgusting creature.
So it’s the disgusting creature feeling versus the other type of feeling from binge eating withdrawal. At least one of them may lead to pleasure.
Im just referring to me though, hope no one takes this personal. Not saying ur a disgusting creature if u binge eat since im not u, im not in ur shoes

1 Like

I took abilify and I had horrid binges. Ì would eat til I got sick and do it again. It was horrible. Shortly after I stopped taking it I was fine.

1 Like

Gosh maybe it’s the abilify. I’m on it again. And now I’m like this like eating like a cow. I dont know for sure thou. Sorry u had to go thru that

Yeah, I have a friend that takes Abilify and she is eating more than ever now. She says she binges even. She has gained about ten pounds. She used to be very, very skinny. Now, she looks good. Normal. I tell her that and she argues with me. She thinks she looks “fat”. She doesn’t.

1 Like

Have you considered good old exercise?

1 Like

I have been doing physical activity, jogging n Pilates.
Unless my binge eating starts in the morning then the physical activity for the day is down the drain.

1 Like

Sometimes over eating is caused my medication.

1 Like

It certainly could be. It could be multiple reasons. I just gotta keep kicking myself harder to get thru this eating issue. If possible

1 Like

Change meds. Talk to your pdoc

1 Like

Thanks I’ll see what needs to be done. Talk to them n see what they think as well

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.