Please help me

There has to be someone here who understands what Imm going through regarding my last post. This isn’t split personalities at work but my consciousness falling apart so please help me.

2 Likes

I read your last post, just didn’t really know what to say about it, didn’t think I had anything meaningful to add. I don’t know enough about dissociative identity disorder, multiple personality disorder, whatever it’s called.

I wish you the best, though. I think you should be honest and forthcoming with your psychiatrist, it’s the best way to get the right help.

1 Like

This isn’t DID. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I know the difference. I know that sz isn’t a split personality. I just feel like I’ve lost my “I”.

My psychiatrist doesn’t know ■■■■. He has to read from a chart to remember me so he doesn’t want to make an effort to understand me. I don’t want to tell anyone this. My parents will just think I’m crazy, and my brother will think I’ve been making it up.

I’ve been there, it’s not a fun place to be. I always reached out for medication when things got relentlessly bad. Try that. Even if you have to admit yourself to the hospital, try meds there, they will give you some. I’m really sorry you feel that bad

You’re not going crazy! are the other “yous” doing anything harmful?

I want this topic closed, honestly. I was in the peak of psychosis and I had to break out of it. This is old me. New me…well he’s good and clear. “Rebirth”

3 Likes