Pikachu or Mikachu?

I’m not very knowledgeable when it comes to Pokemon, although learning to play is on my oh-so-long to do list.
My sister gave me this shirt, and it says Mikachu. I always thought it was Pikachu.
Can someone explain this to me?

1 Like

lol thats a horrible shirt. it’s not mikachu by any means

1 Like

What is Mikachu? I’m a big dumb-dumb, I need these things explained to me.

mikachu is a typo on that shirt. i don’t know where your sister got this shirt but she needs to get her money back

1 Like

My son loved Pokemon 10+ years ago. That looks like Pikachu, but there are new versions of older characters all the time. It may be Mikachu??? Have you Googled it? Pikachu was one of my favorites. My son had stuffed toy Pikachus, a blanket, a comforter set and slippers… :grimacing:

I googled mikachu before I typed this just to make sure. It looked like this:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=mikachu&FORM=HDRSC1

Haha, that’s funny. Good thing it’s just a sleeping/hanging around the house shirt.

1 Like

Your son sounds cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah although if you ever got embarrassed by it, there could be a cool story to go along with it like there was a lone pikachu in woods and it was very strong and very fast but very lonely so whenever there was danger it would change into mikachu to save the day for other pokemon.

1 Like

That’s a god story, haha.

1 Like

Oddish is best pokemonz.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you. He is is super cool :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.