Another Pokemon Go Thread

I just caught an Eevee which is power level 14! My first Pokemon was a Pikachu, because I walked away from the 1st Pokemons they offer 4 times (meaning that they had to regenerate 4 times).

I’m stuck in a small town watching (really ignoring) Big Brother with my mom. I stay on the couch though, because I don’t like to eat or drink in my room.

My stepmom is getting her hip replaced Wednesday while she, my dad, and my siblings sleep in a hotel. They’re getting the floors replaced in their house, because the hot water heater pipe sprayed steam all under the house. With all this going on I really hope I can move to go to school. I don’t want to be buried by all that’s going on.

Can we get back to Pokemon? (Hamilton reference)

I read that it helped a boy with autism interact with adults and other kids. It can also be used to meet people. It is surpassing Tinder after all.

https://contently.com/strategist/2016/07/14/100-real-pokemon-go-headlines-question-everything/

4 Likes

Me and my friends are playing this. We are having a competition to see who can catch the most pokemons

1 Like

3 Likes

Do you play min min?

1 Like

No. Too lazy :relaxed:

1 Like

I just caught an Eevee which is power level 14! My first Pokemon was a Pikachu, because I walked away from the 1st Pokemons they offer 4 times (meaning that they had to regenerate 4 times).

Huh? :smile:

2 Likes

Haha! It’s Pokenese.

1 Like

I’m going to help my gf to sell all her rare pokemon stuffed animal collectibles right now since there’s a buzz with pokemon thanks to this game.

Some of them are worth several thousand dollars lol. People be crazy. :blush:

She had a knack for finding bulk packs of stuffed animals for sale for super cheap and spotting some rare pokemon stuffed animal in the package.

I remember she said she bought this one package for 1 dollar and one of the pokemon in there she put on ebay for 100 bucks and it sold for 800!

4 Likes

I got a mew card in a pack once when I was 10, and my friend stole it!

2 Likes

So this new Pokemon craze brings that traumatic event back to you! :wink:

1 Like

how do you play this game? i captured a charmander, ratattat and pigeon thing but its frozen on that pokeball :frowning:

its a bug. You need to restart the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

i turned my phone off and on again, now its stuck on loading :frowning:

1 Like

What kind of phone do you have? Android or iphone? It could be that your phone is older. Mine isn’t the newest, so I have to restart it sometimes when it gets stuck loading.

it’s not your phone, it’s the app. I have to restart it all the time

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.