Pet Names 👻

If you’re in love or if you were in love or have been in love: which pet name would you call your significant other? :dog::bear::lion::rabbit::pig:

I’m pretty straightforward. Sweetheart (guy or girl) or baby girl. I’ll call anyone I feel tender towards that if I think they need it, though, not just someone I’m in love with.

1 Like

Short stuff, earth angel, milf :smile:.

1 Like

Bae or b are the ones I would most frequently use… both are iterations of the word “babe”.

To hell with the Danish word (bæ). Nobody cares what the Danes think, and everyone should know by now that the English play of babe into bae is what we Americans believe in.

1 Like

llama. :slight_smile: I wanted to call C that forever because it sounds like the acronym I came up with. Loml. Love Of My Life. Apparently he doesn’t like llamas though so I only say it in my head. :confused:

1 Like

Darling or honey. Boring I know.

1 Like

I would like to call my true love “my little twinkie.”

Or piggy would be nice to. My little piggy.

I was thinking desert rose perhaps but nah ■■■■ that i want something stupid.

Twinkie, little piggy, porkchop would be kind of funny, or howabout my one true black widow, shelob would be a nice name.

I’ve just never once thought about this kind of thing, i have no idea what id call them.

1 Like

The most common one that I have consistently gotten was jackrabbit.:rabbit:

1 Like

Kitty . I love calling girls kitty :slight_smile: or cute girl

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.