Personality type

DefenderPersonality

ISFJ-A / ISFJ-T

2 Likes

I did it a few times before and always got this

INTJ (introverted, intuitive, thinking, and judging) is one of the 16 personality types identified by a personality assessment called the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ( MBTI ). Sometimes referred to as the " Architect ," or the ā€œStrategist,ā€ people with INTJ personalities are highly analytical, creative and logical.

1 Like

I got Logician

15 characters

1 Like

INFP-T mediator

1 Like

INTJ, Iā€™ve taken meyers briggs before.

1 Like

Iā€™m an ENTP the debater type

1 Like

Iā€™m so unuse to the fact that I changed my profile pic everytime I see yours I think itā€™s me posting for a moment lol

1 Like

Laugh out loud (I need 15 charachters):joy:

I am an INTJā€¦ I had this done on a course at college

1 Like

My Resultsenfj-protagonist

3 Likes

I donā€™t need the test mine is N.U.T.S

3 Likes

Protanganist it said

2 Likes

Infp, like I always get, lol hasnā€™t changed in years

1 Like

Infp-T
Mind

1 Like

That is sooo funny :laughing: mine would be c.r.a.z.y

3 Likes

Adventurer. Introverted, unpredictable

1 Like

Iā€™m INFP-T.

Itā€™s said I could be a great psychologist.

1 Like

Iā€™m also an INFP. I used to be a an INTJ. Psychosis can change your personality.

3 Likes

Maybe. Just took the test again and the result is INFP-T. I think Iā€™m really an INFP-T.

Itā€™s said we can have good careers at counseling, writing and art. I tried the art career (Graphic Design), but after some time it became boring. I find writing kind of fun but not that fun. Whatā€™s left is counseling, but, damn, itā€™s 5 years of college. Iā€™m afraid of trying it.

Edit: I donā€™t think Iā€™m as sentimental as presented in the test results, but Iā€™m still more sentimental than rational.

1 Like

1 Like