Personality test - what's yours?

ENTJ here

I like it alright

2 Likes

I had done one of these a couple of years ago and got INTP, now it seems I fall in the INFP category. My heart softened !

2 Likes

ISFP - The adventurer.

ISFP personality types are true artists, but not necessarily in the typical sense where theyā€™re out painting happy little trees. Often enough though, they are perfectly capable of this. Rather, itā€™s that they use aesthetics, design and even their choices and actions to push the limits of social convention. ISFPs enjoy upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in beauty and behavior ā€“ chances are, theyā€™ve expressed more than once the phrase ā€œDonā€™t box me in!ā€

hmmā€¦ iā€™m not sure if this is accurateā€¦ i tend to change a lot in MBTI test.

3 Likes

These drawings are so cute. JRR Tolkien!

4 Likes

I used to be ENTP now Iā€™m INTP. I did that test not long ago.

1 Like

All that is gold does not glitter;
not all those who wander are lost;
the old that is strong does not wither;
deep roots are not reached by the frost.

:grin:

3 Likes

I bounce between INFP and INTP, too. Iā€™m pretty solidly INFP now, though.

3 Likes

I always get INTP-a but I suspect that Iā€™m something else. But maybe thatā€™s just my INTP overthinking again.

1 Like

INFPā€¦ Which is a mix between Shakespeare and Julia Robertā€™s which is dead on. I have always tested INFP since I was 14.

2 Likes

My cat got ISTJ, like Andrea Merkel.

2 Likes

INTJ-A Architect

Much different from what I used to get from these tests.

1 Like

INFP-Mediator. The description pretty much matched me perfectly

1 Like

:slight_smile: Personality type LAZ Y- Too lazy to take the test! :upside_down:

4 Likes

ENFP , -A -T campaigner personality :scream::scream::scream:

I got 2 left feet but Iā€™ll take it :smile:

Donā€™t Lose That ā€™Little Spark of Madnessā€™

Luckily, Campaigners know how to relax, and they are perfectly capable of switching from a passionate, driven idealist in the workplace to that imaginative and enthusiastic free spirit on the dance floor, often with a suddenness that can surprise even their closest friends.

1 Like

dimensionalize the mind and you belittle the collective being we areā€¦\

we all have the capacities to demostrate the facets of all these traitsā€¦itā€™s a matter of environment that ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  us

ISFJ-T defender personality

1 Like

:smile: Lolll Claude?

1 Like

Mine was Mediator as well!

1 Like

BTW Genius Is One Percent Inspiration and Ninety-Nine Percent Perspiration :wink:

2 Likes

Yep :smiley_cat: it fits her well.

1 Like