Peoples gossip and rumors about me!

I don’t get why people won’t leave me alone?

I had my psychotic break in a public place. From that point on people have talked about me. My neighbors, when I go to the store or need to do something that requires me leaving my home.

Today someone walked past my apartment and shouted psychosis! When I went to the store today a couple walked past me and the woman said psychosis in a demeaning way. Like it’s something that makes a person worthless as a human being.

It’s mostly girls and women that do this! It’s subtle, under the radar but they do say it.

I’m so f u c k i n g tired of it. I just want to go on with my life but people have isolated me socially. Like I’m some kind of freak.

I didn’t understand what amount of social control gossip, trash talk and bull- s h i t had on people but there you go. I learned it the hard way.

I can’t really do anything either! It sucks!

2 Likes

I f u c k i n g hate people! I hate my stupid neighbors and f u c k those twats talking behind my back.

1 Like

There’s so much stigma behind the word psychosis. I’m so sorry you had to go through those horrible experiences of discrimination, it’s not fair at all. It’s good to stick to safe spaces like this one here and share your experiences because everyone deserves to be heard and seen, no matter who they are or what they’ve done. You’re not a freak for what has happened to you.

2 Likes

I would add something, but I think @TerezaF has already said it all. Get it out of your system here

3 Likes

I’m sorry you are experiencing this but talk of violence is not allowed in any form and further such outbursts will involve suspension.

Ok, I won’t talk about punching people in the face again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.