Pdoc finally is allowing me to drive

It has been nearly two years since my license was revoked due to sz. Now he has signed me off and I should get my drivers license back in two weeks!

Can’t wait to have my freedom back again.

15 Likes

Great
I drive a Toyota Yaris in bottle green
It’s automatic
I’m only confident driving locally at the moment

4 Likes

Congratulations! That’s such awesome news! Driving is so freeing.

1 Like

I have a review coming up, and if they reject me I will lose my job. :anguished:

WooHoo! Hooray! Yippee! Glad for you @Joker! Be safe!

1 Like

@anon98459728
Do you want to make a separate post about this so you receive some support?

1 Like

No, if it happens, it happens. It most likely wont though I have never been rejected before. Thanks for asking though.

1 Like

That’s good news! I drive but not that often. I don’t go out much but it’s nice to know i can if i want to.

1 Like

Fingers crossed for you @anon98459728 I hope it’s ok

1 Like

Congratulations !
I don’t dare to drive, I’m too anxious, besides being schizophrenic.

1 Like

I must admit I am a bit nervous.

Two years is a long time to not do something

Congrats!!! I went without driving for a year and I hated not having freedom to go where I wanted to go when I wanted to go there. I depended on my husband and public transportation for a while. Once I started driving again, I felt so free.

1 Like

I hope to get this feeling of freedom. My family luckily have helped out. The train and buses are expensive compared to driving!

1 Like

Congratulations. It is a great privilege to drive. Don’t forget to drive responsibly.

1 Like

Freedom!! I love having my drivers and my car! The only thing I dislike is highway driving at night.
I hope it goes well for you!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Yes congratulations @Joker!

1 Like

Yeah well done you. I run a car on a pension and it takes a lot out of my money but it’s worth it. A car does give you some freedom and it’s more practical than relying on public transport which is dodgy at the best of times!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.