Paranoid as a "guest"

I had a voluntary break from forum. In these days i was paranoid because i found out i could share a link to a post through facebook, any post of you i mean. So i did shared a link from a post here on my facebook account(a fake one with no friends) I was wondering, could Admin do something about this? I tried to like a post, i couldn’t. I tried tto reply to a post but couldn’t. It say “you must log in or create an account” So maybe Admin could do something about this, to disable sharing links to any posts for guests. Just a small idea idk if it’s possible or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://forum.schizophrenia.com/badges/12/first-share

There’s a badge for sharing even!

1 Like

It’s not possible as you can just copy the post url from the browser bar.

4 Likes

Admin can disable certain badges. Don’t attack me please. So guests can shame us in public lol

How am I attacking you? I’m letting you know this is common and there’s a badge for sharing.

2 Likes

I guess i’m just paranoid

Don’t post pics of you

1 Like

As @everhopeful said, anyone can copy and paste a url, including a url related to this forum. This is a public forum and the content is Google searchable, which is why it’s important to keep identities completely anonymous.

5 Likes

Thanks for saying @anon73425833
Maybe i should create a thread called “DON’T post a selfie” hahah :rofl:

3 Likes

On your thread folks can post a selfie of the back of their head or of their shoe or their hand, but not their face. :smile:

3 Likes

Like this @Moonbeam ? :smile: :laughing:
scannablemanpicture

4 Likes

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.