Panax Ginseng

I thought I found my cure but I ran out of luck. Panax Ginseng in Energy drinks can cause overstimulation. In each can there is about 400mg. That is a lot for a schizophrenic mind. I suffered some bad anxiety this morning when I didn’t drink it. Guess I have to keep searching.

4 Likes

Good luck on the search @DNA.

1 Like

These tactiles will be the death of me.

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure what tactile hallucinations are.

1 Like

Is this what you have?

1 Like

Yup, for the longest time.

1 Like

I would wake up in the middle of the night and think bugs were crawling on my pillow. That’s the worst it’s gotten for me. Nothing during the day.

1 Like

Update: I don’t think it was the Ginseng in the energy drink that caused my anxiety.

A safe dosage is about a gram daily

I think it was related to mixing nicotine and the energy drinks that caused my anxiety.

1 Like

My pdoc a long time ago warned me to never take ginseng in any form…bad for schizophrenics.

5 Likes

I have ginseng growing on my property. It maybe bad for schizophrenia. But it is good for my pocketbook.

2 Likes

I used to feel bodies on my bed among other things. The bodies were the worst though. I still feel stuff but in comparison to how things were it’s just a nuisance.

1 Like

Ginseng is the worst for me. I can handle caffeine but I don’t overdo it. Ginseng is another story.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.