Out of money this week

I don’t have any money left in my budget for this week so I didn’t order groceries today. Cash there’s $435 in checking and $520 in savings. The savings is supposed to be for emergencies, and I’m going to try not to touch it this week.

4 Likes

I feel your pain. I’m skint till this Wednesday as I had to pay registration for my car last pay. It’s not a bad thing as I don’t have any avenues to buy some junk food or get some beer. Still. I need to be saving more and from this pay I am hoping to stash away some for a rainy day…

3 Likes

We kind of used up this week’s budget and then Mrs. Squirrel demanded to get stuff from the dollar store. Arrrgh.

3 Likes

I’m on government disability. They pay me once a month on the 3rd, so I have to budget my money for a whole month.

I’m on disability here in Australia. Get paid per fortnight on wed. I’m ok except the old car sux money and I need to have some for that. A basic service is like $200 these days here and I probably need two tires…there’s another $200. I know you just got rid of your car and wish I could too. My life would be a lot more simpler and richer.

1 Like

Well, I live downtown which makes it easier to live without a car. With Covid19 the public buses are limited to 10 passengers. It’s rough trying to be one of 10 allowed. Walking and Lyft ridesharing are better.

1 Like

I am out of money for over a week till next pay.

I’m on disability pension too.

I am saving for car registration and insurance.

I also bought my x some grogg.
He is a good drunk and appreciates it so I’m happy to do so.
I bought him whisky and beer.

He still will not take me back and won’t even let me visit so I will live best I can here in new state I live in .

I am forever his fan and will save up to buy him more grogg in a few months if not sooner.

I have food to last me except for fruit .
I don’t have enough fruit to last me.
I might have some expired vitamin c tablets though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.