Ordered a new ecig tank

@everhopeful my aspire keeps on breaking, gurgling and leaking. I took the plunge and got an innokin iclear30s. Was a bit hesitant to go sub ohm so sticking with what I know.

Any tips for using this tank?

2 Likes

Go for it…it does help u quit smoking…its also health friendly … i have read it…
as far as i am concerned i quit smoking a back 2 months…
sometimes craving tries to kill me…
i am sober till date …hope same thing for U…

1 Like

@far_cry0 - do you take any form of nicotine now or are you fully off it? Don’t think I could ever quit nicotine.

1 Like

All i have to to say is life is mysterious…
U will never know whats going to happen in next moment …
i quit smoke in cold turkey…
before that i used to feel i could never quit smoking…see things happened…
plus u should trust urself…and most important thing e cig are not as harmful as e-cig…
@everhopeful knowns alot about ecig he can give U an insight…
i quit all forms of drinking and smoking …
and my negative and cognitive symptoms are worse…
still i can’t work(job)…besides i just recently started dynamic meditation as taught by osho…
i go to the center and practice daily meditation for 1 hour every single day…
today i took sanyyas from guru himself.now i am wearing a garland(mala) which has a picture of osho…
i don’t have a cell and camera to snap a beautiful pic of Ashram and garland …or i will use my moms Samsung phone…
it’s been 4 days i started practicing meditation …
i have felt improvement on motivation,emotion,and anhedonia…
sorry for writing alots …hope U be able to read this…sorry for my ■■■■■■■ english…
thanks…:pray:
take care…:alien:

1 Like

I use the iclear 30s. I prefer it to sub ohm vaping which I’m not to keen on. It’s a good tank :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haven’t used that tank but good innokin starter kit is t22.
Regarding sub ohm… It’s only sub below .5 ohms. If you have a sub ohm tank…just buy a 2/1.8/1.5 ohm coil.

1 Like

Hey jimbob! Glad you got the iclear30s! Get some cheap q-tips

http://f.tqn.com/y/inventors/1/L/q/9/1/QTips.jpg

And when you get a harsh hit, take off the top, like you were going to refill it, and wipe the liquid from the grey ring on the tank.

Other than that it’s maintenance free. No gurgling, no leaking, so long as the bottom is screwed on properly.

Actually make sure the bottom is screwed on properly when you first get it. Otherwise it will leak. There might be no guarantee it’s screwed on properly when you first get it.

It’s my favourite above ohm tank. It really is practically maintenance free. I found the best vaping range for it is 8-9 watts.

1 Like

Getting it delivered on Monday. Till then making do with gum (also sadly a little bit of tobacco).

1 Like

i had an aspire that broke on me. any chance your was the clieto?

No it was a nautilus- above ohm.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.