Orange mexican pinwheels...deep fried...taste like a funyun

My neighbor taught me what those bags of mexican pinwheels in the hispanic section are…you deep fry them and they have the texture of a funyun but you add your own salt…try them if you want?

7 Likes

Interesting… I don’t think I could eat them though

1 Like

Do you have one of those air fryers?

@pob no just cooking oil…bad for you I know…I hardly fry anything but these are good.

2 Likes

At first I thought you were talking about an actual pinwheel that you put in your garden. Don’t eat those, man! ROFL

3 Likes

Whole family loves them. Whenever we go to the mexican store, we get a giant bag.

I love them with a little hot sauce.

1 Like

Never tried them but it sounds good as I also like deep fried sushi. I will try them if I ever go to a mexican restaurant with my friends. We have a few mexican restaurants here and sometimes we go there but most often we go to Mcdonalds.

1 Like

Fried sushi rolls are awesome.

I used to get a spicy tuna roll they would tempura.

Yum!

2 Likes

So jealous! We don’t have one of those. We just have the Asian market

1 Like

I’m jealous of you

1 Like

One of the things I love about my area is that it’s very racially diverse. We have Mexican, multiple types of Asian, African, Russian, Greek, Italian, you name it and I can find you at least a restaurant, if not a full market.

1 Like

I’ve never tried African or Russian food. I bet African food is delish !! My niece loves Russian culture so I bought her a Russian cookbook. Maybe one day she’ll make something for me!!

1 Like

My favorite is Ethiopian, lots of bread and types of vegetables and meat stews.

1 Like

Imma have to look up a recipe. That sounds yummy :yum:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.