Options for work during college break

I work both weekend days already. It’s finals week and I only have a portfolio due hat doesn’t require me to be on campus. I signed up to be a seasonal helper for ups during the week. I was offered two 10 hour routes and a four hour route. Chose the four hour route and barely feel guilty about it. There’s advantages to both but I have to put in some work for school this first week and with the four hour route I’ll be able to have a day outside of work. Getting ready to head off and start in the next ten minutes. Second year as seasonal help for ups.

2 Likes

Ended up matching up with the worker who I was with two years ago, who I got along with great. Had the option of more hours and chose to do so, put in nine and a half

1 Like

That sounds like a great job! Congrats on getting it!

It’s actually a really easy position to get.They have pre-screening to see whose qualified. There is a light five minute interview and information on the job. If you want it then it’s yours. After that your hired and you go through orientation and get a uniform.

They were looking to hire 140 people for seasonal help (thanksgiving to Christmas)and they weren’t even half way a week ago.

That’s awesome! Good luck on the job!

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.