One Thing to Change

If you can change one of your symptoms for something positive. A symptom, a side effect… what would it be?

I wish my obsessive disorder would stop. It’s probably a dysfunction or medication induced… I hope therapy will help me. some days are better, some days are horrible… ruining my life and peace.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this @sleepybug I hope you feel better soon.

I’m not too educated on what a positive vs. negative symptom is, but I just wish I could get rid of all my metaphysical, occultish, magical, and religious delusions.

1 Like

I guess we all have something. I just took some Ativan to calm down… :frowning:

1 Like

Oh thank God you have that! I’m sorry if I triggered anything.

I don’t know what to do, maybe I should change my med or lower the dose… I need something to knock me out for life.

what does this mean? you’re not triggering anything. yeah I have Ativan… Maybe it’s the ice coffee I had with sugar… I don’t know.

I just meant thankfully you have the Ativan. I was worried talking about all that occult stuff might have triggered something, like anxiety. Sorry for any mix-up. Take care.

With sz every one has his/her ups and down …
this phase will pass with time…
most important thing after all iz our life…
we should try hard to make it meaningful and productive…
though i never able to work(job)more then 3 month…
i am now jobless …hope soon i am applying for next job…
hope i can stick to it…
i wish my avolition would stop…
so that i can perform swell in jobs to keep ticking my life further on…
take care…:pray:
Its med time for me…
i take 4 pills altogether
one Ap and other anti-depressant…
thanks…:alien:

1 Like

in time everything works out :o) good luck.

Maybe I need an antidepressant too.

1 Like

U might Talk to ur Pdoc about it…
anti-depressant has help me a lot…
i take venlafaxine and mirtazapine…
thanks…:+1:

I would change my inability to make and execute long range goals. I feel like there’s a term for this but I can’t remember it.

My depersonalization/derealization would have to go, to make room for a feeling of realness in people and my environment.

I had derealization during psychosis too.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.