Once you know you exist,

You can’t make this truth undone. Forever

2 Likes

It reminds me of the fact that “getting rid of your ego” only makes way for a new different type of ego. And by thinking about the ego more it just drives your ego farther. So the more you try to get rid of it the more you create it.

But is it my fault?? Hell na

1 Like

Unless you have delusions of non existence??

1 Like

Pinch yourself. Anywhere. As hard as you can.

That’s your body sending signals of pain to your brain.

If you dont exist, what exactly are you feeling at this very moment?

1 Like

Sometimes i wish I could talk to someone schooled about it. It is the woman with the petunicorn telling me these.

1 Like

Does she exist?

Fantasies don’t exist cause they are fantasies. I think i am a fantast. Visionist.

1 Like

They exist. They are as real as the breath I am taking. That why I take medication. That why I am a sz. That is my problem. Its so freaked. My hell hasn’t even started yet.

1 Like

Hope you’re alright dude.

Are you still smoking cigarettes?

Its a few days since i furtelized my brain with alcohol. I am still detoxing.i know it will be month till I am completely sober. I had to face my real life problems. But we found a solution and I stopped. Yes i am still smoking, stresses me not being dizzy anymore. Maybe i have to triple my medication and start new again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.