On vacation

The Vatican. Rome. We decided to spend 3 days extra in Rome and catching a flight back to England. The coach was too much at 33 hours traveling. My friend Anthony couldn’t cope on the coach.

19 Likes

Looks great mate!

1 Like

Hope you had a good time @bobbilly !!!

2 Likes

Wow i havent been on vacation since i was 18 or so. Im now 35. Too scared to travel.

2 Likes

The weather looks beautiful @bobbilly. I hope you’re enjoying your vacation

1 Like

Pompeii. Very emotional experience.

10 Likes

Enjoy @bobbilly!
Looks beautiful!

You look like you had a good time!

I also went on holiday to Italy this year.

1 Like

Really nice photos. Looks like youre having a good time.

Have fun @bobbilly.

Glad to see you enjoying yourself!

Very cool! I used to love travelling… wouldn’t be able to do it today though. Thanks for posting up pics :slight_smile:

1 Like

I remember you saying @Jonathan2 Lake Como is very beautiful. I went in 2019. If you can handle long coach journeys Leger holidays do very reasonably priced coach holidays. This one I’m on was only £619 for 9 days half board, hotel is basic but it’s clean you the food is nice.

We are staying an extra 3 days in Rome and catching a flight back to England. Again very reasonable priced. Hotels in Rome at short notice are expensive though.

2 Likes

Back in England now. We had a fantastic time traveling around Italy. In total spent 11 days traveling. No more vacations this year but am going to try and beat the 4 vacations abroad I’ve had this year, may now visit 5 countries next year.

3 Likes

Seems you are a having an educational vacation, nice one. Rome is great, me too walked on one of the oldest streets in the world.

1 Like

You could try going for a trip around the world. That’s what the boyfriend of my mother wants to do with her.

I can only leave the country for 28 days as have to be back for injection

2 Likes

Glad you’re back safe @bobbilly

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed yourself

1 Like

Thanks guys. I did have a good time. Can’t afford further holidays yet as have to pay credit card off before I book another holiday.

1 Like