Om's madhouse #1111

I’m glad they take care of you.
Don’t be paranoid.
They’re there to help

1 Like

I can’t see clear, I suspect most people of being with the Ira. They know it’s messing with my mind, I can’t talk to anyone about it either, it’s a lot

It’s not as bad when I’m
By myself as I feel more vulnerable. It’s when I’m with my family I get defensive because I think they want to kill my mother

You need professional help dude.
It’s not a shame.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to counselling as Iv never been able to talk about what was happening befor

1 Like

I can’t spend money anymore on therapy.
I mean i liked it. Confessed my deep thoughts
that nobody cares about.
But to be honest, it didn’t help much.

I just want someone to rationalise them been where your going before you even know yourself where your going

Ie

Was in town, randomly decided to get a burger, Anthony was opposite me in the drive through

Anthony is a voice?

1 Like

Yes for fcks sake you know Anthony, he’s my main voice? I used to work with him. The cops know him he’s in the Ira

1 Like

Ok yes, i remember him.

Forget everything.
Stay in present.
No one is after you.

You are safe.
You control your life.
Be in charge

1 Like

Ha ok sorry.

This helps, thank you my man

For how long you’re going to stay there?

Stay where?? Gggggg home?

You’re in the hospital, aren’t you?

1 Like

No ha am I fck. I’m at home, the day hospital is where you meet your nurse every week and chat, the idea is to treat you in the community and get help quicker. Doctors etc. The main thing they try to do is to keep people out of hospital to avoid clogging the service

Ah i thought you’re in an actual hospital.
Haha

1 Like

I may be depending on my actions over the next while,

I’m hoping the med increase will help that or the coming November, when the Ira said this will stop

They gave me a date that they’ll stop following me

My cousin told me November and te Ira said the same thing

The med increase will help.
But you must help yourself.
Don’t sink in psychosis
without a fight.

1 Like