Ok time to make some changes

I will play video game 1 hour today

1 Like

I partially want to incorporate gaming into my life but I can’t really justify it at this age, at least until I have a good income stream.

Theoretically if I could have 18 hour days of full wakefulness it wouldn’t be hard to make a 3 hour stream at the end.

1 Like

What’s wrong with your age?

wordswordswords

1 Like

So. Anyway. You can play for fun. Stream for fun

2 Likes

It’s a nice idea. Just a fun comedy stream on some streaming platform that lets me say non-PC stuff.

I don’t care if only 12 people watch, I hate being censored.

1 Like

I think streaming is very stressful

Every new thing is stressful at the start. Then it becomes second nature.

1 Like

I will try streaming some time. Maybe I find friends there

1 Like

I would do chill stream

1 Like

Oh pish. Make it your business plan and go for it. I refer you to Lazy Game Reviews and Let’s Game It out – the two best Youtube channels going.

2 Likes

My limited understanding is be consistent (always start at a certain hour,) and commit to at least 3 hours for a constant following.

Studying humor would help too, even if you think you’re a funny guy. Always something to learn.

1 Like

Easy to say…

In would not suggest studying humour unless you want to be comedian.

Otherwise you become a clown. Not knowing what you are doing.

Consistent streaming will bring your people

It’s enough to get parents off your back.

:grin:

1 Like

True. But humor is a huge lure to viewers.

I recommend not being a skill streamer, only the top of the top get a good viewership from that. And you have to grind skills like a full-time job. Also being a 30-something makes that almost impossible.

I have a kind of humorous narrative with my voices, we share funny moments, but with thoughts. Sometimes my monologues are personally hilarious, but this isn’t really appropriate for this plane of existence. I need to make it more physical.

I’ve had a day where I made a friend laugh so hard he got a headache. I got that in me.

1 Like

I don’t live with parents . I live independently. But that reply was not to me

If you want to earn money yes. But relax . First thing you need to do this career path equipment and start streaming. If you just talk and never start streaming you will never achieve anything. And be realistic at first you will not have million viewers. Just few . And little by little you will grow

True.

I could be huge with streaming if I part-time it on top of a lucrative job, just pumping ad revenue into it, along with having some kind of trained talent for improv. But there are too many other things I want to do.

I think 3 hours is my max daily commitment at some point.

1 Like

Just start streaming . You know enough. You will develop your vision in time…having many ideas is great … but just having them and not actually doing anything is nothing

1 Like