OK J Krishnamurti is Good

I under-estimated Jiddu Krishnamurty - just started reading one of his books…He is Mindblowing.

Will read all his books now

I wish I could be a prolific reader but don’t have the attention span or interest.

oh come on, you are into Music and I have no interest in that whatsoever…each has his own interests so its ok

1 Like

which book are you reading?

Freedom from the known …by JKrishnamurti

It’s the one I’ve read. Awesome stuff

1 Like

@turningthepage

FFTK is the most typical entry point into JK’s brand of UK+Raj existentialism. (He was born in India, but raised in the UK.) It’s a fine book. Here are some other truly hot JK titles:

Krishnamurti, J.: Education and the Significance of Life, San Francisco: HarperSanFrancisco, (1953) 1975.

Krishnamurti, J.; Luytens, M.: The Krishnamurti Reader, New York: Penguin Arcana, (1954, 1963, 1964) 1970.

Krishnamurti, J.: As One Is: To Free the Mind from All Conditioning, Prescott AZ: Hohm Press, (1955) 2007.

Krishnamurti, J.; Rajagopal, D.: Commentaries on Life, 1st Series, Wheaton IL: Theosophical Publishing, (1956) 1973.

Krishnamurti, J.: Rajagopal, D.: Commentaries on Life, 2nd Series, Wheaton IL: Theosophical Publishing, (1956) 1976.

Krishnamurti, J.: Rajagopal, D.: Commentaries on Life, 3rd Series, Wheaton IL: Theosophical Publishing, (1956) 1967.

Krishnamurti, J.; Luytens, M.: Freedom from the Known, San Francisco: HarperSanFrancisco, 1969.

Krishnamurti, J.; Luytens, M.: The Second Penguin Krishnamurti Reader, New York: Penguin Arcana, 1970.

Krishnamurti, J.: Krishnamurti’s Notebook, San Francisco: HarperSanFrancisco, (1961) 1976.

Krishnamurti, J.: The Awakening of Intelligence, San Francisco: HarperSanFrancisco, 1973, 1987.

Krishnamurti, J.: On God, San Francisco: HarperSanFrancisco, 1992.

Krishnamurti, J.: On Fear, San Francisco: HarperSanFrancisco, 1992.

Krishnamurti, J.: On Love and Loneliness, San Francisco: HarperSanFrancisco, 1993.

Krishnamurti, J.: The Book of Life: Daily Meditations with Krishnamurti, New York: HarperCollins, 1995.

Krishnamurti, J.: Total Freedom: The Essential Krishnamurti, New York: HarperCollins, 1996.

ok I believe Osho and his teachings have more profound depth of what it means to BE.

Though JKrishnamurti does talk a lot about Conditioning and how to be free of that – He does not penetrate more into other aspects like Compassion etc.

Of course, Gautama Buddha beats all

But Gautama Buddha teachings are pretty old, his teachings though true are not contemporary. Osho and JK are contemporary.

This is my view - no offense meant

I am absolutely certain that Jiddu Krishnamurti was not enlightened, He was merely an intellectual. It DOSENT really take a lot to be an intellectual. Read a few books, have some folks funding whatever nonsense you want to dish out. And Voila, you have a deluded fool to fool other fools.

I mean I always doubted him, One look at this face and you know.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.