October 20 weekend

what will you do this weekend? any plans?

Today I walked in the rain… I feel heavy. I gained weight… I do not feel comfortable in my skin anymore.
I have nothing planned for the weekend, maybe will go apple picking and work a little.

I have a huge Halloween party coming up. I will be posting all the treats I make. Mr. Star and I are going to dress up as actual stars! The constellations Perseus and Andromeda. They are my favorite constellation couple.

3 Likes

Finally will be a little warmer and dry here this weekend, have some things to fix on the house this weekend outside and some equipment to get ready for winter

Living the dream…

3 Likes

i will probably do… nothing! :frowning:

maybe i need to plan something, but of course i have hard time finding things to do. :expressionless:

1 Like

I don’t think I’m doing much of anything this weekend. I just had toenail surgery this morning so I’m going I’ll be able to walk without pain soon.

1 Like

I usually stay home on weekends because many people who work are off (I don’t like crowds). I will meditate and play chess against a chess app.

Yes, I’m boring.

1 Like

No money so up to little. Will try and get out in the fresh air as much as possible though as going to like 29oC (85oF) all weekend.

Going to a pumpkin farm with a friend and his daughter. Should be fun to watch her enjoy the animals.

2 Likes