Anybody got any plans for the weekend?

Anybody got any exciting plans for the weekend?
I don’t… lol just sleeping in.

2 Likes

Probably play video games with my friends, they call me everyday.

2 Likes

I will try to have fun playing some video games online. I really like Elder Scrolls Online and Overwatch.

1 Like

Unpacking. We need to go back to our duplex up north tomorrow to clean and hand over the keys and then we’re officially done with it. Sunday is unpacking. Tonight will be watching some Disney+ and chillaxing in front of the fireplace.

4 Likes

My excitement will be sleeping past 5:30 and then cleaning my bedroom.

4 Likes

Going listen music pandora, workout, play videogames, eat, netflix, watch you, be on here and sleep.

4 Likes

o i have so much dread on the weekends, i don’t know what i will do, maybe watch football, but i don’t even like football that much, i just watch out of boredom mostly. ancient aliens was on on saturdays and sometimes i watch that, but i don’t think it’s been on the last couple of weeks.

maybe i will clean, and go visit my parents a bunch this weekend.

4 Likes

I’m just looking forward to Svengoolie on Saturday night. :blush:

Other than that my plans are to eat junk food and finish my book I got from the library.

3 Likes

I usually clean on weekends, if I can work around upstairs neighbor trying to make me sick all the time.

1 Like

I have a lot of chores to catch up on. Maybe I’ll go to the local park and play Pokemon Go at some point, too.

2 Likes

On Sunday i make a Starterdough. We are going to make sourdough bread.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.