Now I'm worried a van will drive me to a waiting submarine

That will take me to North Korea or China. How can I get over this?

1 Like

Why a submarine? Where did you get this idea from?

Because a stealth jet from China couldn’t get me. They’re only 1 seaters. But a stealth submarine could

1 Like

I think you’ve been watching too many James Bond movies.

6 Likes

Have your beliefs changed? Where does China fit in?

You are just imagining possible scenarios and convincing yourself that they are going to happen. I think you need to concentrate on disbelieving your main delusion instead of entertaining possibilities of how this main delusion can be carried out. You are just taking yourself deeper into the rabbit hole with these ponderings.

1 Like

I really think you need to stay away from fiction.

1 Like

If they have advanced plastic surgery that can transform anyone into the leader of North Korea why would they risk sending a stealth submarine to come after you and not one of the other 8 billion people in the world?

Why everyone be hating on us white van owners???

1 Like

They are taking other people as well as myself since the submarine is pretty big.

I didn’t get this from fiction so doesn’t this make it real?

Where are you getting this information that they are taking other people? Are you imagining it, or are you incorrectly reasoning that because a submarine is big they are taking more people?

No, it does not make it real @flowers20 . It’s just a scenario you made up to explain how your delusion of N Korea is going to be carried out.

I came up with that conclusion awhile ago when I realized they wouldn’t just take me but a lot more people, at least 1000, or so to turn them into the dictator.

Do you trust yourself as a source of information about what the government of another country is secretly planning to do?

At least you are aware of it.

No I don’t. But I get these ideas and they’re hard to let go. What makes me feel better is they have supposed satellite images of where the real Kim Jong Un is at.

Well if the stealth jet didn’t pick you up, then that is a hint…that the submarine won’t pick you up either.

If an idea is hard to let go, you should convince yourself it is false. If you learned that the world was flat, and then found out the world is round, how would you try to forget the world was flat?

When President Obama was President, I thought he was watching me through a satellite.

But what if this is true and real? Then what?