Not taking yourself too seriously

I think people with the Sz should not taking themselves too seriously. Value yourself high, but being more humble and forgiving towards yourself is the key I think. Most anxiety comes from our too strong demands we set up. I think we should do, think and live more tactically and turbo-boost where needed, - instead of forcing or rushing all the time. We also misread lots of the stuff. And our delusions seem to trick us to think they are true and real. There’s so much things we usually realize correctly, which appear in our minds parallely alongside with the delusions. I’m sure you know which channel is true and which channel tries to trick you. Are you scared that people read your delusions? Well as you probably know the delusion channel being the false one, why should you worry?

Just few thoughts of mine.

3 Likes

True. Sometimes I feel my condition would have been very different if only I had learnt to laugh at myself. But certain character traits cannot be wished away. Often I tend to blame my upbringing but it is really a failure to come to grips with the situation.

Life is not meant to be taken too seriously. People that tend to flow with the tide often tend to be happier persons too.

At times, LIFE can suck.

1 Like

Yeah, laughing at yourself is a good tip indeed. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.