Not doing so well today

So I’m having some symptoms today. Not my usual religious based symptoms. I keep seeing “die” written on the walls, seeing people that aren’t really there, and have the overwhelming feeling I’m being watched. My thinking seems a little slow and disorganized. Hopefully this is just a minor hiccup.

Did you take your meds? Maybe you forgot them.

I took my risperdal last night and I got my Invega injection yesterday. Took my depakote and Zoloft this morning. Haven’t forgotten anything.

I think I know what could’ve triggered this increase in symptoms however.

Maybe you didn’t get enough sleep then. I always feel like I am being watched but I would tell your doctor about the hallucinations.

I have an appointment with my therapist this afternoon and will talk with her about it. Thanks!

Sorry you’re having trouble @Dreamer. Definitely talk to your therapist about these things. Hope things get better for you soon.

I’m sorry. Sometimes I have symptoms when I’m stressed more than usual. Is something upsetting you?

There is something upsetting me. I had to have my dog put to sleep yesterday. She was really sick. First time I had to do that as she was the first dog I’ve ever had. Had her for 9 years.

Sorry to hear about your dog. I know that must’ve been very hard for you. Maybe, with time and healing, you can get another one. Hope you feel better soon.

Oh my god, I’m so sorry. That’s a terrible thing to have to deal with. It’s no wonder you’re having breakthrough symptoms. Give yourself a few days to calm down and I’m sure you will be feeling much better. It takes some time to get over such a huge loss. If you don’t mind I would like to give you a hug (((hug))) feel better soon

Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear about your dog, that’s really sad. I hope these horrible experiences pass soon. Maybe if/when you feel up to it you could put together a collection of your favourite photos of her, so that you can focus on your happy memories of her. Really feel for you.

So sorry to hear about your dog. You have my deepest condolences. That would definitely give me breakthrough symptoms. Hope you feel better soon.

I’m so sorry about your dog. That’s so sad. It’s probably why you’re symptomatic. At least you’re aware that you’re hallucinating. I’m glad you’re going to talk to your therapist today.