New to the forum

Just saying hi after lurking long enough.

13 Likes

Welcome. Tell us a little about yourself.

1 Like

Hello there!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hiiiiii welcome welcome welcome
throws confetti

3 Likes

Hello, and welcome to the coolest part of the internet!

5 Likes

Welcome!

My name is Gaston and I’ll be your server for the evening. Shall we start with a beverage? :wink:

7 Likes

What do you want to say?

1 Like

Hello!! Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you!! I never know how to answer when someone asks me to talk about myself. I am 30, an innkeeper, and a single mother. I was in the Navy until I had my first major psychotic break (I was in for just under a year at the time and was a week from being deployed to Pearl Harbor) and was discharged. I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, anxiety and ocd along with Lupus. The last time I went to the doctor was a few years ago when I received my sz diagnosis (mostly because of paranoia-I think all docs are trying to kill me or at least have little regard for my well being). I sought and joined the forum after realizing that I really do need support.
Each of you have unknowingly helped me realize a bit about myself in the time it’s taken for me to gather the courage to find my voice here. I hope that isn’t creepy. I am really thankful for you and I’m happy to be part of a community I can actually fit into.

14 Likes

We’re glad we can help. Being an innkeeper is pretty cool, it’s like something out of The Hobbit or The Three Musketeers or something. “Give me Flagon of ale my good woman, lol”.

1 Like

It feels a little more along the lines of The Shining sometimes.
Lol jk… Mostly…

3 Likes

Hello @TheIdlerWheel I’m pretty new myself. I wish you success in your endeavors to persevere along with the rest of us.

3 Likes

Hey, March 11th!! You joined on my birthday.

1 Like

Happy belated birthday!!! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks, lol…

1 Like

Are you a Fiona Apple fan?

2 Likes

I am, indeed :blush: She’s one of my favorites.

Hi! Whats going on lurker! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like your music!

1 Like