Hello I'm new!

I have been lurking the forum for a little bit and decided to make an account. I have had schizoaffective disorder for about 6 years now. I figure it would be nice to talk to like minded people since it isn’t so common. So hello everyone!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum hope you get a lot out of it

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome, I hope I do too.

Hello, Laine! It’s 2:30 am here, and I’m probably up for a while. If anything is pressing I’m willing to talk.

1 Like

It’s 2:30 where I’m at too. Thank you for the offer, nothing is pressing any more than usual. Just wanted to make an account and say hello as I often am up very late like a lot of others on this forum it seems!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.
How are you today?

1 Like

Hi there! Nice to meet ya!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m doing okay today, a little on the sad side since it has been raining all day though. How about your self?

1 Like

Hello! Very nice to meet you too!

Welcome to the forums…we are a pretty diverse crowd but you’ll find some answers here. You might also find some questions but it’s all good. Much peace and welcome.

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome, questions and answers are exactly what I’ve been looking for. Or at least some sort of comfort knowing that I’m not the only one!

1 Like

Few voices today.
Dark and cloudy day here.
Where are you from?

I’m from Oklahoma, its just starting to get colder here now so I know I’ve got about 2 weeks of fall then its winter. Where are you from?

1 Like

I’m from Greece.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Laine

1 Like

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Laine! Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. You’ll definitely get some support here.

1 Like