New samsung galaxy watch

My new watch came today. Im a little annoyed it didnt come charged. But oh well. It will give me something to look forward to. It was probably a giant waste of money. And my bills might go unpaid. But i love technology and it will be fun to see how i sleep and what my heart rate is

4 Likes

Hope you have fun with it and that you get some cool functions out of it, pastey!

I have the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 I bought a couple of years back. I have been very pleased with it and imagine the newer versions can only be better. I hope you enjoy yours.

I have had a smart watch for about 4 years now, and very pleased with it.

Used to have an Eco-Drive watch, but smart watches are super useful!

Hope it charges soon so you can fly it!

1 Like

Thanks all. I have a problem with spending money i dont have. Im gonna have to do some extra delivery shifts this week

2 Likes

As an aside, you never want to receive a product fully charged. The best way to store newer lithium batteries is at about a half charge to prevent them from developing memory. My drone batteries go into the refrigerator at 50% charge when not used for this reason (best storage strategy). A device arriving fully charged is concerning - this could have reduced the battery charging capacity.

1 Like

Oh ok. Well i am less mad now. Thanks for the info

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.