New roommate? False alarm

So they told me last week they’re bringing someone over today to look at the apartment. So we all met at 12:30; me, my case manager, the counselor and the guy. They all get here and the counselor shows him around for 5 minutes and we sit down to talk. I introduce myself, tell him I work three days a week, I’m pretty neat and clean, I like to read, cook and surf the web. The guy tells me his name and tells me he works. It turns out he works about 15 miles away and doesn’t have a car and has to be there by 6:00 am every morning. That killed it. He didn’t tell my case manager this until the ride over my apartment. So it’s too far to his work so he doesn’t want to live here. It took ten minutes from the time he walked in and then they left.
Jeeezz, what a colossal waste of time. I got up at 8:00 am this morning on my day off just to clean and make the place presentable. And the guy was never really interested.

Great job interviewing the guy beforehand by my counselors.

7 Likes

That sounds really annoying

1 Like

Arghh. I hate when stuff like that happens.

1 Like

Good sarcasm! Bad counselors.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.