New here and nervous

@starkitty welcome to the forum! :smile:

1 Like

@notmoses You seem to post the same ■■■■ over and over again on all of the posts I look at (enough of them)!

Maybe you could get a referral code from Amazon if your publicising that book yet again?

Maybe you should speak to @SzAdmin about making those helpful comments more accessible, but there not good enough to be pinned! Or maybe having a triage tool on the site somewhere?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! I joined last month and I really love it. Every one I have met has been very kind. It’s the first place I have ever felt comfortable talking about my mental issues. Just remember, many of us are going through many of the same problems as you are, so don’t ever feel ashamed.

1 Like

Hi and welcome! Were not scary join in!

1 Like

hi and welcome i hope you are doing good today

1 Like

i have an alien talking to me 24/7…oh by the way you don’t have a alien device in your arm.
this is a safe place :smiley:
take care :alien:

2 Likes

Hi, how are you? I threw a perfectly good watch away because I thought there was a listening device in it. I get paranoid too, I don’t mind needles.

Welcome. You have found a good resource here. Folk are nice and non-judgemental. Hope it helps you feel better.

Welcome to the forum

On a =good= day. One may need to understand that we are what we are.

Hi, welcome aboard :smile:

Welcome to the forum

Hi Starkitty,

Welcome to the forum.

I’ve been on meds like forever and have tried a good number of them, excepting types that require a shot.

Well, I’m pretty stable nowadays and I sure wouldn’t want to go through the new med process ALL OVER again because it took so long to find the right combo of meds that could best tackle the sza/anxiety/mood aspects that I have.

Once again, welcome!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I’m very happy that everyone on here is so nice and accepts me. Other sites I’ve joined they act like I’m some lunatic for thinking this way. I’m glad to know there are people out there that think like me! :smiley:

@Starkitty No one is going to laugh at you here, we’re all suffering… welcome.