Negative symptoms - what passion/hobby you lost?

Ive lost intetest in gaming, i have budget gaming pc and numerous games that old myself would be so happy to play, but i rarely play anythinf on it. I barely have enougb motivation to shower and eat, its horrible. Sometimes i just force myself to play and it feels like a chore.

4 Likes

I no longer make music I can still play some games like age of empires and counter strike

2 Likes

I’m so apathetic it’s awful can’t do anything. I used to be out going, now I just sit around and do nothing. I hope to talk to my pcdoc soon.

Jogging

I literally cannot do it nor muster myself to do it.

I try again from time to time just to test the waters

1 Like

I used to be a computer geek. I’ve touched a pc about 5 times in the last 10 years now.

2 Likes

I used to be more active but I try to move around as much as possible.
Since I’ve gotten my risperidone dose lowered a bit to 3mg, I don’t lie down on the couch as much.

I used to engage in creating art and was into listening to lots of music but today I’m not so interested.

I don’t know maybe I’m just getting old.

1 Like

I lost interest in drawing. :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

3 Likes

I lost interest in everything, hanging out with friends, gym, studying, dieting, watching movies, playing video games on my own, etc I can still play video games with friends but not always. Try finding gaming buddies who motivate you to play with them.
We have a Call of Duty MW and CW group here on the forum. Its crossplatform so doesn’t matter on what you’re playing, pc ps xbox etc

1 Like

Music sounds flat, food tastes bland, interest in reading seriously dwindled… yeah these are negative symptoms. I’ve recovered somewhat but at their peak my negatives were horrible. I slept for 14 hours and I only left my bed to smoke or go to the toilet. I feel you.

2 Likes

I used to play video games with the controller but no interest anymore. Used to like the skateboard games and grandtheft auto

1 Like

When my negatives are bothering me, it’s a lack of joy in most things, I don’t want to game, listen to music, learn, it’s just a lack of any pleasure, even my emotions feel blunted.

1 Like

I have lost interest in my photography no joy ect!

I have lost my ability to have fun

Gaming, movies, studying and reading.

1 Like

I lost interest in my life’s passion: music.

Lost interest in science, mathematics, physics and messing around with computers

I used to go for an hours walk up the biggist hills I could find and work up a good sweat doing it. I miss that.

Lost interest in painting and poetry. Paintings and poems are things nowadays - on rare good days I’m better

I lost interest in DJing parties between the SZ and quitting drinking. Can’t handle crowds and don’t need a slip with booze. Have picked up new hobbies and I am busier than ever.

I used to play video games for hours and hours

Kinda lost some of that