Need motivation to take a shower

-Does a weird dance- Take dat shower! Go-go-go warp! Go-go-go warp! Ugh I sound liek one of my school cheerleaders… DX but anyway, Warp, a shower is way good for you, and believe me, I have been where you are at the moment, hell I’m still there. But seomtimes you gotta do something you don’t want to do.

1 Like

for me i felt like taking a shower was too much work as my anxiety from meds kept me bed ridden. almost all these meds effect the immune system in a big way so think about the drama of dealing with a staph infection maybe the paranoia could motivate you lol

1 Like

Put the idea in your head that looks are in the eye of the beholder, so if someone is watching you it’s on them.

I had voices comment on what I looked like in the shower. It made me uncomfortable for a second, but I just kept going. The prints on the mirror is a scary thing too. Maybe get the feeling of, “na,naa,na, boo boo!” To those looking.

Baths are soothing. It will probably help.

your a legend…i last 2 weeks…you made me feel good.
man, just have a shower, change your clothes, you will feel better.
take care

1 Like

Reducing med = motivation

1 Like

I thought uncleanliness was a symptom of sz

I wouldn’t say it’s a symptom of SZ but lack of motivation, apathy, lack of awareness about one’s own hygiene, etc, those can all be part of it and this can lead to poor hygiene. It has happened to me numerous times, sometimes severe.