My voices keep saying

sorry to hear you going through that =/
I hope you manage to feel better at some point.

and yea it’s true… getting help is really hard if nothing works.

Really? That’s impressive

2 Likes

My voices keep saying “you have to die”

Are your parents still alive?

My parents are alive but I screamed at my mom over the phone. I was so crazy! I thought I was gone. I took a prn of zyprexa and I woke up fine. I’m taking it all the time now to supplement my Latuda. I had an apartment inspection and cleaned my place this morning. It turns out it wasn’t necessary but man am I glad to have done it! I worried about it for six months.

1 Like

It would be such a shame to kill yourself over things that aren’t real!

Don’t scream at your mom. I may be dead after my mother goes or else live a life full of insanity

1 Like

So you would kill yourself if it was real??

I don’t believe your who you say you are or that you’ve been in the hospital 41 times

1 Like

Just glad to hear your doing better

When a voice tells me to do something that is bad and I think it’s god, even if it is the still small voice, I just say, " no, you have to forgive me. " I don’t subscribe to the belief in an unforgivable sin. As for my authenticity, I’m sorry I don’t have your trust, I doubt some people on this site too, but if you continue to read my posts I think you’ll believe what I say is true.

If the things I imagine were real, yes, I would definitely kill myself, and I would not be guilty.

So then the majority of schizophrenics should kill themselves??

Oh no you wouldn’t feel guilty, eh you’d be dead?

@anon47167357 that’s obviously not what he’s saying.

I’m offended by that because I believ what I’m going through is real and his opinion is that hed kill himself if he was me

This is a public forum so god knows who you are really talking to, but there are a lot people preying on vulnerable people

1 Like

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

I’m sorry, I was wrong to say I’m okay with suicide. It’s not right, I’m so glad today I didn’t do it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.