My username

I forgot why i called myself asgoodasitgets, keep thinking its not good for people reading, do you think its inappropriate?
also think i can make a good one, i dont want to go back to daydreamer though,

and that little quotation next to my handle, i dont know why i thought of that, it just doesnt make any sense anymore lol

btw (is this an unusual belief?)

2 Likes

Just some minutes ago I saw your username and thought “if he like others change his username how are we going to recognize him” and just now you mentioned it. What a coincidence

1 Like

people said they recognised my posting style anyway lol idk

its not really a coincidence bc it has been playing on my mind

@Wave i dont like that username anymore

1 Like

Now I think I can predict things

1 Like

Go back to Daydreamer - it suits you.

1 Like

If you want to change your user just do it! :slight_smile: nothing unusual about that, your names a reflection of yourself maybe you’re feeling different today?

1 Like

idk guys, i dont like changing my username and i was kind of forced to do it before bc i was getting picked on, idk what to do now, i want people to know who i am.

1 Like

Hahaha I like the quotation next to your handle! :rofl:

2 Likes

@moonbeam @moderators can you change my name back to daydreamer please

2 Likes

Like this? With a capital D?

1 Like

Your back!
Excellent! :smile:

3 Likes

yeah, i hope i can keep it, i hope people don’t pick on me again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like Daydreamer! Changing handles really does confuse me. I like getting used to peoples nicks. Glad your back to your original!

2 Likes

@Resilient1 i like your username and handle. My handle is just plain silly. But it’s still good to see you no matter.

Cheers. :innocent:

2 Likes

How do you get the handle put on?

1 Like

Yeah, maybe it’s time to retire ghostchimp and bring back my oldie.

I like asgoodasitgets tho, idk why.

@moderators change my name to Coldcomfort please.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know that was you! :open_mouth: This whole time I’ve been thinking you were new.

3 Likes

i thought you were new as well :confused:

2 Likes

To get a handle or message near your nick you ask a mod! Do a shoutout or acknowledge the mod team. ie @ and add the mods nick. Treebeard, Moonbeam, Ninjastar or Rhubot. Or send a private message with your message and they’ll hook you up!

1 Like

I get a headache trying to keep up with all the new names, it is confusing, I wouldn’t normally change my name BC I don’t want to mix anyone up but things were getting to me, hopefully it’s ok now , cheers x

2 Likes