Concerning Name Changes

Due to many complaints over the years, we have decided to implement restriction on name changes.

You may choose to change your name 1 time every 6 months. A note will be made on your account with the date of change. No mod will change it again until 6 months has passed.

To help reduce confusion we may require that your former name be used as a tagline. This will be determined on a case by case basis.

Thank you!

11 Likes

Thank you so much @anon4362788

3 Likes

thank you zombiemombie.

i still think the occasional name change is good for personal privacy. good that its still allowed.

3 Likes

Sorry @shutterbug , looks like that every two week thing aint gonna work out buddy :pensive:

2 Likes

Why you always harsh my buzz?

WHYYYYYYYYY???

:sob:

3 Likes

Ya know, @anon4362788 , if that even is your real name, I don’t think that’s fair. I was just about to start changing my name all the time so that I could feel more mysterious and witchy. I would like to file an official complaint with the round file. (in case you don’t know my tongue and cheek by now, this is a joke)

6 Likes

Noted and filed.

:wink:

5 Likes

A most excellent idea sire.

I will make the first vows.

I agree to only change my username at the maximum of one time per every six (Roman calendar not galactic) months otherwise I would be a sausage, err a brain sausage.

Jokes aside this is a great pin. I can see why this would be implemented.

3 Likes

It’s my job to be the sausage.

:wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.