Schizophrenia.com

My therapist told me heres going be a medication thats going to stop all symptoms of schizophrenia

She is it will come out in 10 years, nomore anxiety, paranoid thought, hallucination, voices, and delusions. All gone.

3 Likes

Haha i wish that was true

2 Likes

when clozapine came out my pdoc very much wanted me on it. it was too new so i said no. now looking back i am glad i didn’t switch to it.

judy

I believe her, i she said they are working on it right now be hopeful.

2 Likes

They’ve been saying that for decades. The 90s were‘the decade of the brain’ according to the WHO where they expected to cure all brain diseases. Didn’t happen. I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

2 Likes

Your therapist should back their claims with at least one link to an article from a trusted entity.

4 Likes

I cant now she had go i had to go, i have a new therapist noe but i believe her, if you dont thats your choices bro.

1 Like

Mate that therapist is full of crap

4 Likes

Your therapist is full of crap, just leave him and find a new one

1 Like

Why would say that, shes cool. You dont believe science and research can make medication can take all symptoms away. If they can make covid vaccine in record time they xan definitly do this. You really have bad attitude about this. But ill remain hopeful.

2 Likes

Hey, I hope she’s right. Still, ten years is a long ways away. Until then, it’s just me and my tinfoil hat

1 Like

Dont say that, i like her, how do you know. maybe she full of it or not you dont know for sure. Why would she tell me this in first place. I dont care what guys say anywaya she was awesome and understanding. You guys can suck it for all i care.

2 Likes

Maybe she was talking about SEP363856… But that should be out sooner than 10 years (I hope)

1 Like

(don’t know that this will cure all symptoms necessarily, but it is hopeful that it might resolve some negatives as well as positives)

1 Like

I dont know, what is that. is this medication going stop all symptoms?

They were saying things like that to me 25 years ago. I’m still waiting.

2 Likes

Really, i still have hope for a better medication.

1 Like

I have hope in better meds, too, and I think SEP-363856 could be the one which will help us. I suggest you to google or search this forum about SEP-363856, I will give you just one link on Youtube: New Drug For Schizophrenia #newsunoviondrug - YouTube

1 Like

omg wow, this sounds very promising, no weight gain no side effects omg. i hope the trials approve. and they can bring the medication to the market soon. I want it. this will be a break through for schizophrenia seriously we need this medication to pass, i pray it will be approve.

2 Likes

I question that summary as hype. As I like to say these days I doubt you are right but I hope I’m wrong.

2 Likes