My poor grandson

Heard from my oldest yesterday evening. My grandson (6) had a heavy swing fall on him with his little sister on top. It broke his shin.

Its a big crack, vertical/diagonal and all the way through.

I feel awful for him. It’s just the start of their summer vacation and he’s going to be casted most or all summer.

16 Likes

Awe not a good start to the summer vacation. Hope the leg heals well!

3 Likes

I hope he recovers quickly. I bet he will at such a young age. I hope he can still enjoy his summer.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that

3 Likes

Oh no. That’s awful. I remember when my niece broke her arm and the beginning of summer. It really sucked. I’m sorry this happened. Hopefully it heals well and he doesn’t miss out on too much this summer

3 Likes

Wishing him as speedy a recovery as possible.

3 Likes

oh that’s terrible…so sad. feel bad for him too…

2 Likes

Tha ks, guys

He’s such a sweet, kind child. I hate this happened.

3 Likes

Ouch hope it heals up well

2 Likes

sorry to hear
wish him a quick and little pain as possible recovery

2 Likes

7 Likes

Poor little guy. Make sure to sign his cast. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t. He’s in another state.

1 Like

He looks tiny bless him x

2 Likes

Poor baby. Sorry to hear this. Kids have fun no matter what at that age. He’ll be ok even though it’s hard to be casted in the summertime. I hope it heals well. I’m sure it will. :blush:

2 Likes

Hope he heals soon.

2 Likes

Poor little fellow
Hope he heals soon

2 Likes

Hope he heals soon.

2 Likes

I had a broken heel one summer when I was thirteen and I had a good summer. We got HBO and I lived in a big house. My butt got big too, lol. After it healed in the autumn I rode my bike all over exercising a lot.

1 Like

I was in body cast for 6 months… Let me tell you boys well are tougher than they appear they still play and get around even casted. My prayers go to him and your family for a supreme healing of his wounds, and for his sis. I will also let you know his summer wont be any worse. It just helps him with girls and buddies near and around to sign his cast and bring his spirits up .

And possibly find way to play and even adventure with the cast on himself. :slight_smile:

Most excellent blessing to you and your @anon4362788 , and your grandson son his family as well.

1 Like