My new Youtube

Hi all,
It’s been a while since I posted. I’ve been on the Quetiapine/Seroquel for about 6 months now and I’m slowly making progress. I’ve been in a bit of a slump with depression which theyre struggling to treat as I appear to be SSRI resistent. To try and give me something to focus on I’ve started a Youtube. I really enjoyed making the first video and I have a head full of ideas that I cant wait to get home from work to try rather than wanting to just get in to bed and hide as per the norm. Hopefully this drive to create lasts. I’m completely open about my health on the channel and any mental health questions are more than welcome there. Also there may be a few of you out there that may not of thought about trying to create stuff on youtube as a way of escaping. I suggest you at least give it a go. All you need to get started is a phone with a camera

If you’d like to check the channel out heres the link. If you like what I do feel free to subscribe, like, share and all the things.

Thanks everyone, ,stay safe, stay busy
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsKDeCWmxGDg1RpDTt4dwZw/

9 Likes

Will watch it tomorrow, my girlfriends working so cant have sound on, welcome back to the forum. Good to hear you doing better. I find depression lingers for a few months after a relapse before it gets better.

1 Like

Thats cool, yeah depression comes in waves for me

I have a similar appearance to you. I could barely hear the video so I didn’t watch much of it, sorry.

Thats cool I’ll check the volume

1 Like

hey there metalhead, i have a youtube channel also, i have a few good ones, my best video is about driving with schizophrenia and has 93 views i think :slight_smile:

my latest one is about a magazine i was working on for my clubhouse and how we all put it together, i also have a two part blog about the same thing lol,

what do you talk about in your videos? is it symptoms? or day to day stuff?

good luck anyway, i hope you make some really cool flix :wink:

1 Like

Liked and subscribed! I love tarantulas! Are you planning on breeding, or do you want females only?

When they are acclimated to their environment, I would love to see a feeding video.

I hope you get as many hits as exotics layer!

EDIT: Just making sure you’re doing the spider videos and I didnt accidentally get redirected?

1 Like

Good job on your channel. I subscribed :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

No its definitely the right channel, yeah I’d like to breed them in the future sure. Thanks for the support. Yeah getting as many people following as him would be nice but a very long way off. There will be many feeding and update videos im sure. I have already taken on another 4 spiders after that video so theres that to come too!

1 Like

Thank you, I really appreciate the support. It means a lot!

1 Like

It was interesting. I didn’t understand what was in the box so I stopped watching after a few minutes. It was cool to learn that there are tarantulas from all over the world. I was naive in thinking that they’re all from one place. Like Tasmania or something.

Word of warning: I don’t think we’re allowed to post our personal YouTube videos on this site. I think it’s against forum rules.

1 Like

Its mainly about spiders and spider related stuff but I would also like it to be a place where people know that its ok to not be ok. And that finding support and treatment can save your life if you are at rock bottom.
And yeah, driving with schizo is, erm, eventful. I often see demons driving cars, cars where there arent cars and random crap. the amount of times ive sat at a junction to let a car out that doesnt exist is a number uncountable lol. This clubhouse seems cool, whats the idea around that?

1 Like

my spider was nice, it was big and loved crickets, i liked my python too but i didnt feed it enough :frowning: ideally i’d like to try again but its just a small flat i’m in now and i couldnt bring a girl back if i had that.

yeah, its an art lol, luckily my meds make me fearless which isnt a bad thing, i dont think i’m invinsible though haha or i’d be trying to drive through walls lol

its a place i go to try to get back into the swing of things and recover more, its really good.

1 Like

get a litte spiderling, it’ll live in a little tub

that sounds interesting, is it like a shed or a hut or like a room or what?

1 Like

its a converted Church, its quite a big charity we have about 50-60 members daily or 180 a month, loads to do.

maybe after i settle down when i’m older and have a bigger place :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds awesome, and just like my youtube it gives you focus

1 Like

keep it up man, i love spiders but i don’t think i could handle them like that, i’d be a bit scared if one ran off somewhere and i couldn’t get it

1 Like

it happens, one did it in the video. you cant see it but it did a lap of my elbow lol

1 Like

That’s awesome! What are you want to get back into spider breeding? I think I heard in your video that you’re just getting back into it, or did I hear wrong?

1 Like

Yeah im just getting back in to keeping tarantulas after a long hiatus