My mom had a heart attack and died

She was my best friend, and I called her every day. The whole family was gathered around her at the emergency as they took the breathing tube out and ended the medication drips and gave her morphine. Her heart slowed and stopped. I had never seen someone die before. My niece was given her wedding ring. She was well loved by all of us.

8 Likes

I meant to write heart attack.

My condolences bro

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. My condolences.

1 Like

I corrected the thread title for you.

I’m so sorry that your mom passed away. I know you were very close.

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. I lost my dearest mother late last year. It’s hard to lose someone so special but your memories and dna will live on! Always good to hang with family and keep connected during these trying times!

4 Likes

Sorry for your mother, my father died the same way.

1 Like

Oh @Sunlit, I’m so, so sorry for your loss! How devastating! You must be beside yourself! It’s beautiful that you and the family surrounded her in her last moments! She must have been AMAZING!

It’s VERY hard to see someone breathe their last. How are you holding up?

I’m very sorry for your loss. It is saddening to hear of your mother’s passing. You will always be a part of her. Nothing can change that.

I am in denial and disbelief that she is gone. My brother, sister, and I are doing our best to get along in this difficult time.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss.

I can’t imagine losing my mother…I’m sorry for the loss of your loved one. I hope you will be o k.

2 Likes

My condolences. Terrible loss.

I’m so sorry. …

I’m so sorry that you have lost your mom. I lost my mother to a heart attack also 6 years ago. I’m sorry you had no time to prepare for this horrible moment in your life. I will be holding good thoughts for you and your family in this time of sorrow.

Damn I’m so sorry…

Sorry for your loss

1 Like

At least she died with the family around her. My condolences. I call my Mom every day too and I always tell her I love her because I never know.

1 Like

I am sorry for your loss.

1 Like

So sœry for your loss

1 Like