My mom had a heart attack and died

:heart: 151515151515

1 Like

I’m sorry 151515

It is such a surreal feeling to lose someone so close! I’m glad you have your sister and brother. Are you close to them?

My sincere condolences. I can’t imagine how awful it must be to lose a parent

1 Like

I’m so sorry. I lost my dad nearly thirteen years ago, and it still hurts. If you want to talk, go ahead and PM me.

2 Likes

I’m sorry. My mom died in 2010 and the woman who raised me in 96. Both are still fresh. i hope you can heal some in the coming days.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss @Sunlit.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss @Sunlit. You’ll always hold her in your memories and dreams.

1 Like

It’s terrible to lose your loved one suddenly. My sincere condolences. Be strong.

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss. Not just your mom but your best friend (mom) too. That’s so awful. Do you have a counselor to help you get through this? When you’re ready it might really help. Again, I’m so sorry. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m so sorry this has happened. My deepest condolences.

Sorry about your mom…

1 Like

I’m just going to leave this link up for you. After my dad died, I thought I’d never be happy again. Talking to trained counselors really helped me. You don’t have to be actively suicidal to take advantage of crisis lines.

1 Like

This will be a trying time for you, you have my sympathies and I do pray sometimes.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss.
I don’t want to think about what happens when I lose my mum.

1 Like

@Sunlit Sorry to hear of this major loss. I offer my condolences.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear about your loss @Sunlit

1 Like

Rest In Peace …she is in a better place

Condolences to you and your family.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and your family.

1 Like