My greyhound is racing tomorrow night

350euro for the winner I hope he wins…

6 Likes

Are you an owner of the dog or a fan?

the owner…

1 Like

That’s cool, hope he wins.Does he live with you or on the track? Will he be your pet when he’s done racing?

I bought him as a puppy…he lives in my house he is a pet and a racer…he has won 4 races so far

8 Likes

That is cool, I wish it was different in the US. Many greyhounds here are adopted after racing but thousands still euthanized. They are so pretty, and so sweet.

1 Like

some people are cruel to them which is bad…

1 Like

Share a pic of his long nose :smile: if u want.

3 Likes

Good luck. Be sure to massage some hot oil into that baby’s muscles when he’s done and give him a good meal

1 Like

Clip his toenails and bath him in rose petals

1 Like

It sounds like you have a good, strong interest in something that can divert your thoughts away from the misery of having sz.

1 Like

Greyhounds are such sweet tempered dogs. There’s a lot of sled dogs in Alaska that don’t make the cut and their owners shoot them and dump the bodies. It’s terrible abuse…

1 Like

Did your dog win?

1 Like

Go greyhound!! 1515

1 Like

im just leaving in a few minutes, its a drive of 1 hour…the race is in another 3 hours…I will let you know how he does…I might be able to upload the race tomorrow so it can be watched…

2 Likes

Run fast little greyhound!

1 Like

bad news…he was 1st and leading the race up until the second bend…down the back straight he was 3rd then on the final run up to the finish line was 6th paddy last …ah well…

Oh, too bad. Better luck next time!

1 Like