1994 Chevy Cavalier :red_car::red_car::red_car:

3 Likes

1964 Plymouth Valiant

4 Likes

My brother had a valiant. Loved that car

1 Like

1976 Malibu classic

2 Likes

Ha! My third car was a blue, 1978 Datsun B210!! Mine looked similar to yours but a little different.

I got my first car in 1978; it was an unpainted 1966 Chevy Chevelle Malibu.

1 Like

An acquaintance of mine had a Malibu Classic. It was a 1976 or 1977.

1 Like

I bought a 2000 Chevy Cavalier. I drove it for ten years and then gave it to my nephew.

2 Likes

Cool. When I went to sell it, I doubled my money.

2 Likes

Mine was an 88 Pontiac Sunbird,

Much like this one.

Image result for 88 pontiac sunbird

It had no A/C or heat and the radio didn’t work.

The automatic windows only worked about half the time and the passenger side wouldn’t roll all the way up.

But I got it for $500 and it worked until I could afford a nicer car.

4 Likes

197() toyota corolla. The thing blew through oil daily. The ignition was on the left.

1 Like

1970 Mustang convertible

Now I have three of them.

2 Likes

after my parents bought me a Barbie car for my sixteenth birthday, and I went to college and didn’t need a car, got pregnant, they gave me their Chevy Cavalier.
It didn’t have buckle seats, and I miss it a lot. My whole front seat had so much room. Cars today suck.

1 Like

Question

Do you have to have a car safetied before you can drive it?

My first was a Ford V8. Great car. The seats were like plush sofa’s and it was a beast. Was thirsty though and sucked the fuel!

2 Likes

I want to correct my comment, it was a Chevy Malibu. yeah, great car.

2 Likes

First car was a 2001 Toyota Avalon, was really my moms car but I drove it like it was mine. Then I got a 1999 (1998 body style) Chevy Silverado Z71. Love both of them. R.i.p to the Avalon though, drunk driver drilled it doing 80 plus miles an hour in our driveway.

1 Like

1965 Chevy Malibu three on the shaft.

2 Likes

2000 Dodge Intrepid.

Broke down sooooo many times, awful car. Later I got a 98 Camry that was soooo much more reliable. The door handle snapped off in the cold though, so I had to jimmy it to get it open from then on.

2 Likes