My depression worsened

Since I last wrote about feeling down after my meds were adjusted, it has gotten worse. I feel so black and gloomy and dead, I don’t know if it is because of less amisulpride or more olanzapine, because in the past when I took olanzapine in a larger dose on its own, it made me feel dead. Dunno if what I am feeling is my negative symptoms of sz or meds induced, maybe sz because my meds is only a small difference. But I am struggling to cope with daily life. I wish I could just stay in bed all day. Tomorrow is worrying me because I have to go out shopping and take my hubby to his drs appointment at hospital, and I hate driving and its waiting around in hospital and all that sh*t. I feel like a black hole has swallowed me up.
Hope I can stick it out until the 27th when I see pdoc again. How the f**k I am going to cope and keep up with caring for hubby and the house let alone myself, I don’t know!
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

Could be any number of factors making you depressed, but what you have to realize is that it will pass and you will feel better. im saying this because ive been depressed alot recently and thinking that it will pass got me through it. hope you feel better

when I get depressed, I focus on the good things in my life. Especially now that the weather is great and sunny. Go for long walks, eat dark chocolate and french fries or a food that you love and wear bright colours. Sometimes, I feel better when I talk to my close friends about fashion, makeup and cute guys. I know you’re married but it doesn’t hurt anyone :smile: These medications are horrible, hopefully soon your doc will figure something out.

Hang in there @Hadeda

I’d enjoy some creature comforts and try not to worry so much. Your responsibilities will be waiting for you, but until you’re actually called to action it doesn’t even have to be on your mind.

I had a bunch of stuff to do and I got it all done today. You’ll feel better on the other side.

Waiting at the hospital or really waiting anywhere sucks big time. I hate it. My mom likes to take her time at book stores or even running errands. It can be very taxing.

Your not alone in this.

you can do this …
always remember you are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
smarter than you think.
know someone cares :heart:
take care :alien: