My delusions increased again and tonight I will take 15 mg abilify and need not take it for another week

My delusions increased again and tonight I will take 15 mg abilify and need not take it for another week.

Clearly I am able to survive without meds but periodically delusions increase.

And, when I take abilify for one week I remain symptom free.

So, tonight I’m going to take Abilify 15 mg.

So, next week another 15 mg Abilify.

And, when the eight tablets are over

I will buy 2 mg or 5 mg Abilify and take it everynight.

Thanks.

I get really sick if I mess with my meds.

4 Likes

Why do I have a feeling that Schizophrenia is something that we were not born with?

I think I have had mine for a long time, but I am not sure what causes it.

1 Like

hey way ur Positive symptoms are Pretty high …!!! U need to take med regularly …!!! If abilify is not working for u Switch to other Anti_psychotic …I can feel u bro … Currently i am suffering from
lot of panic and anxiety …I don’t know what to take anti depressant or anti psychotic …!!! I need a serious counseling …Talk to ur pdoc about it…!!! could i know do u go alone to see ur pdoc or ur parents go with U …I just go alone …i now need my parents to go with me…!! life is a ■■■■■■■ terrible right now i missed all the opportunity to get cured …!!! I got no one to blame …!!!

1 Like

Go for a real prescription. You are under estimating the problem. 15 mg in one day and 5 mg next day really cause damage to your brain.

1 Like

U are 100% right we should never underestimate our problem …!!! I am having trouble concentrating …!!! I am panicking and my anxiety are becoming worse …!!! i need serous counseling …And i should have faith in doctors and medicine …!! U are doing well Aku…!!!
U are really being able to work full time do u give credit to ur abilify …!!!

Hey way12go, dose Ablilify deal with your Hallucinations if you have some?

1 Like

I don’t know what is the function of abilify in brain, and how it deals with schizophrenia. But I find olamgenpine is really a good medicine whatever its side effects are, when I think I will collapse it helps me.

1 Like

Are u on which medication Aku…!!! I am not finding correct medical combination…!!

I have to work in between so I answer late, please don’t mind. Now a days my wife doubting me why I am so busy in mobile. Actually I don’t care what medicine I am using, its doctor who decide according to my wife’s reply.

1 Like

Yes 100% …!!! My bad habits are that i always doubt my pdoc and have little faith on medicine …!!!
Glad u have supporting wife …!!! I too want to get married soon …!!!

1 Like

Quit playing doctor @anon93437440 . See a real doctor and get your meds sorted.

7 Likes

@anon93437440. We’ve had this conversation before. I find it very worrisome that you’re playing around with your meds and/or supplements and that you’re not under the care of a pdoc.

1 Like

Hey way12go , just be careful you don’t do yourself harm, or others.

1 Like

Not exactly. The numerous quotes you post display disordered thinking on your part with mild ideas of reference. You REALLY need to stop with the self-medicating and leave it to a medical professional.

1 Like

Fortunately, I never had any hallucination. Thanks for asking.