My brain feels like a mess. Can i recover on this?

Well, I have other problems, but in the evenings my brain is a mess. I have all kind of thoughts, I cant understand lots of things. I feel my brain in my head cause ruminating and I am scared about my brain. I also don’t trust any of my thoughts at my worst. Lol…
Sorry to preoccupy you, but is this so hard to recover on? Maybe the passivity kills my brain too, no? Maybe I am just scared and theres nothing like a screwed brain?

My brain is a mess, too. With the right medicine, it can be lessened, though. I hope you can find something to help.

nope, the docs doesn’t believe in the right medicine for me anymore. Ive spent 7 years to look for the right one. My doc says now just to keep the Zyprexa and stop switching.
and I am sorry for you too, kitty. Youll do it. Me, I just get old, that’s all.

But I am afraid that I have now severe cognitive deficits, which will never reconnect me happily to the reality. I am afraid its irreversible. Really. I am dumb… don’t tell me I am not. I cant understand half of the info around me and the problem is that I didn’t train my brain since years. what? ill recover once in my sixties? yeah…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.