My baby garden

I have 1garlic and 4 watermelon plants…something keeps eating the green chive parts on my onions lol

6 Likes

:confused: I was expecting to read you had been growing babies.

3 Likes

Baby plants…lol

1 Like

Makes more sense. But still … :sob:

2 Likes

Do they have baby gardens on your side of the Map…I’m jealous…baby farms lol

1 Like

Well that’s always been my understanding of where babies come from.

No one has told me any different. :wink:

5 Likes

We have squash, eggplants, tomatoes, gourds, cucumbers, peppers and broccoli fresh from the garden :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am about to start growing myself a raised bed. I’d like to see pictures I think this is a cool thread. I am new to this. But I recommend a really good book called “grow something to eat every day”

2 Likes

My moms garden

6 Likes

That’s amazing. That is what I’m hoping to do …something along the lines of that.

My garden in process. A mess when I moved in and it’s current progress.

4 Likes

Lol probably a bunny!

1 Like

A couple of girls where I live planted a garden this year. They’re getting some pretty good tomatoes. Tomatoes grow well in the eastern Oklahoma climate. They also planted okra and corn.

2 Likes

4 Watermelon! HOLY COW! they take up a lot of space. Good job. I’ve got 2 small watermelons on 2 plants.

2 Likes

I will post a picture after I weed my garden today.
I grow babies, as well. :seedling: :baby:

2 Likes

id like to grow rhubarb…its tasty

2 Likes

My garden. Much less work this way. Im lazy!!

3 Likes

In north England they grow rhubarb in darkened rooms by candlelight. It is called ‘forced rhubarb’. It is especially sweet.

1 Like

My brother grows an indoor garden. Bell peppers, tomatoes and basil. He doesn’t grow it out side because the dog will destroy it or worse.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.