Schizophrenia.com

My Apologies

My apologies. I was on the board every day for a week, and it has been a very triggering experience. It got my mind racing, basically doing 110kph in an 80. Or perhaps the space shuttle on re-entry would be a more accurate description. It was more of my PTSD that got triggered, then any schiz effect.

My back was killing me, so I didn’t sleep for several days… Especially when I get run down, the voices get more prominent. You get the idea. I was caught in an infinite Loop.

So I broke down and took some pain meds last night, and have been sleeping all day. Feel much more like myself

I have no doubt that the moderators’ job here is not an easy one. I do not intend to add to the load.

Cheers

11 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better now.

2 Likes

I felt the same when I first discovered this forum.

Like I was doing a 100 yard dash in a 90 yard gym…until I crashed.

1 Like

I’m glad you are doing better now @dcragg65

2 Likes

Glad you got some relief and rest.

1 Like

I’m glad you feel better. There is really no need to apologize. Your only flagged posts were for things that are very unique rules to this site. You didn’t hurt anyone or anything.

1 Like

I had really bad thoughts this morning after being suspended last night, i was told to cool off and then suspended, a bit like saying dont worry before being pushed off of a bridge, and i was cool, i was ok until that happened. the whole thig could have been handled a lot better.

1 Like

good to hear you feel better now

1 Like

Thanks everybody, that’s a relief. I wasn’t sure how I was coming across, but my cheese was definitely sliding off the cracker LOL

2 Likes